Quality care means hiring quality people.
Queens-Long Island Renal Institute has a longstanding reputation for the finest quality of care, state-of-the-art technology and uncompromised dignity. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefit packages, and the opportunity to work and exchange ideas with leaders in their fields of specialization.
In addition to a friendly, collaborative environment and exciting career-ladder opportunities, QLIRI offers all the convenience factors:
- A modern, safe and secure campus
- Location at the Queens/Nassau County border
- Easily accessible by public transportation or auto
- Central to excellent housing and superior school districts
- Free parking
- Near excellent shopping
- A variety of nearby child care options, colleges and universities
- A superb, low-cost employee cafeteria
- Day, evening and night shifts, and some flex shifts.
QLIRI is an equal opportunity employer. All resumes are treated in strictest confidence.
Queens-Long Island Renal Institute, Inc.
is located on the lobby level of
Parker Jewish Institute for Health Care and Rehabilitation
271-11 76th Avenue, New Hyde Park, NY 11040-1433
QLIRI provides state-of-the-art in-center hemodialysis treatment for kidney disease patients. Our experienced interdisciplinary team of nephrologists and renal nurses offer chronic dialysis services in a comfortable and modern setting.